At St. Andrews & Bethesda Home Health, we believe there isn't a better place to receive care than in the comfort of your own home.
Most of us would prefer receiving high quality medical and personal care, or therapy and rehabilitation services in the privacy, security and comfort of our "home."
The experienced, caring professionals at St. Andrews & Bethesda Home Health make that possible.
We understand and will do everything we can to take care of you and your needs.
Using our services is as easy as making a phone call. Call St. Andrews & Bethesda Home Health at 314-218-2600 and tell us about yourself and your needs.
- We will contact your doctor for an order to set up an evaluation and we will meet your needs under the supervision of your MD.
- Following approval, visits will be scheduled, provided and billed to Medicare.
- Currently, there is no Medicare co-pay or deductibles to receive Home Health care.
The St. Andrews & Bethesda Home Health Team may include, and are not limited to, the following members:
- Registered Nurses - (To apply for employment click here.)
- Physical Therapists - (To apply for employment click here.)
- Occupational Therapists - (To apply for employment click here.)
- Speech Therapists - (To apply for employment click here.)
- Medical Social Workers - (To apply for employment click here.)
- Home Health Aides - (To apply for employment click here.)
Our team members will come to wherever you call home to provide the care and help you will need to regain and/or maintain your independence.
We look forward to showing you how much we care about you. Our staff may be able to help with any or all of the following conditions and situations:
- Blood Pressure issues
- Blood tests
- Cardiovascular/Heart Care
- Catheter Care
- Colostomy/Ileostomy Care
- Daily Living Activities
- Foot Care
- Hip or Knee Replacement
- Medication Management
- Post-Surgery Care
- Wound Care
- Home Safety Measures
St. Andrews & Bethesda Home Health does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admission, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.